27 Kasım 2006 Pazartesi

Nilgün AKYOL

Artist: Nilgun Akyol Title: yazma Year Created: 2005 Medium: Oil Painting
Width: 78 cm Height: 93 cm Depth: 1 cm Frame: wood Theme: Fantasy
Edition Size: Original Price: US$ 1000


I was born in Bafra,TURKEY.1961
 Why do I paint? To express the things that I feel. Were I to act according to what others say, the painting I did wouldn’t be mine. I am trying to speak in my own language. It’s a matter of remaining faithful to oneself. I’m a figurative painter. I want there to be people in my pictures. I love people, animals. Everything that exists in this world is of interest to me. I’ve never painted abstract. I’ve always loved figurative art. If that causes reactions, so be it. I’ll still go on doing what I do.'

Nilgün Akyol Bafra, Türkiye'de doğdu. Kendi dilinde konuşmaya çalışan bir figüratif ressam.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder